MobileComm, including its affiliates comprising part of the MobileComm group companies ("MobileComm", "we" or "us"), is committed to honoring the privacy and security of personal data of its website users, job applicants, business contacts, and other individuals whose data we will collect (“user(s)” or “you”).
Information Collection And Use
- Regarding website users and other individuals who communicate with us online- The MobileComm Professionals entity which is responsible for your information is MobileComm Professionals Inc. (Registered Address: 465 W President George Bush Hwy, Ste 200, Richardson, TX 75080) or else, as applicable, the specific entity which you originally communicated with directly.
- Regarding other individuals, including, by way of example, job applicants, or individuals attending our corporate events– The MobileComm entity responsible for your information will be the MobileComm Professionals Inc. which originally collects information from and about you. This will be explained in the notices provided when you provide information to us.
What Type Of Information We Collect
When you make use of our websites or otherwise communicate with us, we collect the following types of information, which may also include individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may - with reasonable effort - identify an individual (“Personal Information”):
- When you register online or make an inquiry regarding our products and services, or provide us with comments or feedbacks. We will capture Personal Information about you so we can communicate effectively with you and address your requests regarding our products or services. We will hold information about your name, the company you work for, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address and line of business, etc. We will use this information to help manage your requests.
- If you visit our websites, we will collect Personal Information from your device, such as IP address and other online identifiers (i.e. online data collected from user’s devices and protocols which leave traces which may be used to identify users). We use this to optimise your experience and help us to improve our websites and the ways we communicate with you.
- If you attend one of our events: We collect Personal Information if you attend our MobileComm corporate events. This information may include your photos, identifying data (e.g. email, name, etc.) and any other information which may be collected by us in connection with our events.
- If you apply for a job with us: we will collect Personal Information about you if you contact us about an employment opportunity at MobileComm. We will collect and use personal information to help assess your skills and your suitability to the relevant job position. We may also use such data to contact you if we believe a specific job position may interest you. Such information may include your name, email address, CV, telephone number, profile photo, job history and other relevant information.
How We Use The Information We Collect
- To identify and authenticate your access;
- To conduct analytics in order to improve and customize our websites and the ways we communicate with you;
- To present you and your company business opportunities regarding our products and services;
- To send you marketing communications, updates and newsletters and present personalized content (see below under “Marketing”);
- To manage your application for a job position at MobileComm (as applicable);
- To support and troubleshoot our services, to respond to your queries and communicate with you;
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request
Legal Basis For Using Your Personal Information
We will only collect, use and share your Personal Information where we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis to do this. This may be because:
- We need to use your Personal Information to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you. For example, when you provide your information with us in order to apply for a job position in MobileComm.
- We need to use your Personal Information for our legitimate interest as a commercial organization. For example, we may collect your Personal Information in order to communicate with you and present you marketing materials and opportunities regarding our products and services.
- We need to use your Personal Information to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have; or
- We have your consent to use your Personal Information for a particular activity.
With Whom We Share The Information We Collect
We may use Personal Information to let you know about our products and services that we believe will be of interest to your company. We may contact you by email, post, or telephone or through other communication channels that we think you may find helpful. In all cases, we will respect your preferences for how you would like us to manage marketing activity with you. To protect your privacy and to ensure you have control over how we manage marketing activities with you:
- We will take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level and only send you communications which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you;
- You can ask us to stop direct marketing at any time you can ask us to stop sending email marketing, by following the "unsubscribe" link you will find on all the email marketing messages we send you. You can change the way your browser manages cookies, which may be used to deliver online advertising, by following the settings on your browser as explained above.
Security Of Your Personal Information
We take security very seriously. We have implemented and maintained appropriate technical and organizational security measures, policies and procedures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to such information appropriate to the nature of the information concerned. Measures we take include, for example:
- Placing confidentiality requirements on our staff members and service providers;
- Destroying or permanently anonymising Personal Information if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected; and
- Applying security controls in the storage and disclosure of your Personal Information to prevent unauthorised access to it.
As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect User IDs and passwords, please take appropriate measures to protect this information. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and MobileComm, and MobileComm and you, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Storing Your Personal Information
Transferring Personal Information Globally
We operate on a global basis. Accordingly, your Personal Information may be transferred and stored in countries outside of the USA that are subject to different standards of data protection. We will take appropriate steps to ensure that transfers of Personal Information are made in accordance with applicable law and carefully managed to protect your privacy rights and interests, and limited to countries which are recognized as providing an adequate level of legal protection or where we can be satisfied that alternative arrangements are in place to protect your privacy rights. To this end:
- We ensure transfers within our Group will adhere to applicable privacy and data protection laws and that such transfers ensure a consistent level of protection wherever it is transferred within the Group;
- Where we transfer your Personal Information outside of the MobileComm Group to third parties who provide us services, we obtain contractual commitments from them to protect your Personal Information; or
- Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Information is disclosed.
Legal Rights Available To Help Manage Your Privacy
Subject to certain exemptions, and in some cases dependent upon the processing activity we are undertaking, you may have, under certain applicable laws, some or all of the following rights in respect to your Personal Information:
- Right to access your own data;
- Accuracy and right of rectification and erasure; and
- Right to object to processing of Personal Information.