Requisition Id : DSH2019
Perform end to end RF design for deployment of Macro Cell, Small Cell and InBuilding solutions.
Senior RF Wireless Design and Planning Engineer
* Perform RF design activities related to 3GPP wireless communication systems primarily around FDD/TDD LTE and NB-IoT.
* Perform end to end RF design, propagation modeling and prediction, for deployment of Macro Cell, Small Cell and InBuilding solutions.
* Responsible for determining equipment and power configurations.
* Work with eNB/RAN and UE teams on RF solutions including modifications to RF link budgets on a per site level basis to meet operations requirements.
* Perform site candidate evaluation and selection as well as sitewalks.
* Work with Management to establish design criteria, link budget and traffic analysis as needed for network design and update existing performance parameters for ongoing improvements as required.
* Ability to provide training/mentoring to lower level engineers.
* Ability to lead project teams as needed. #LI-LL1
Qualifications: The ideal Senior RF Wireless Design and Planning Engineer will have:
* BSEE/BSCS degree and/or at least 6 years of relevant LTE RF Design working experience and 10 or more years overall wireless experience in Design/Optimization or Operations roles including RF support of Site Acquisition and site Construction teams. Related Degree and Experience will be taken into consideration in lieu of BSEE/BSCS.
* Experience with macro and small cell nominal and final RF designs including development, operations, RF KPIs, and maintenance of RF link budgets for 3GPP technologies.
* Fully proficient in set-up, calibration, utilization, and data processing of various LTE design and optimization equipment and software.
* Working knowledge of at least 2 of the common industry propagation / planning tools (Planet, Atoll, MapInfo etc.) for model calibration.
* Working knowledge of drive test data post-processing, map generation, frequency planning and interference matrix analysis and site database maintenance, using Windcatcher/Actix/Accuver.
* Understand equipment co-location requirements for multiple operators and experienced performing inter-modulation and other external interference analysis
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest