- Evaluate, test and qualify Motorolla’s NG PTT features and downloadable clients to meet aggressive timelines.
- Troubleshoot, log, document, track and assist the vendor, Motorolla, to resolve technical issues encountered during the NG-PTT Server platform qualification/validation process.
- Provide support to other members of the Bell NG-PTT team (network, products, IT, marketing etc) on ongoing PTT service issues and project activity.
- Collaborate and proactively provide support to platform, client and OEM vendors on various project and issue investigations.
- Think out of box and beyond the traditional test cases to anticipate end user experience/situations.
- B. Eng. /B. A. Sc. or Eng. Technology diploma or equivalent B.Sc. (Math, Comp Sci. etc).
- Knowledge of Wireless Telecom and basic understanding of access technologies.
- Experience with network capture and analysis tools (eg WireShark).
- Knowledge of OSI model and networking concepts
- Knowledge of IP Networking and Troubleshooting (Wireshark, routing / IPv4 & IPv6, load balancers, DNS, etc.)
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks concurrently with strong commitment to execution.
- Strong command of the English language – both written and oral.
- Aptitude for quickly learning different vendor technologies and tools.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Familiar with these technologies: Push To Talk (OMA-PoC standard or equivalent), LTE/HSPA+, SIP signaling, IMS, SMS, Wi-Fi, OMA-DM/CP, FOTA, etc.
- IP Networking (routing / IPv4 & IPv6 etc.)
- Linux OS
- Familiar with mobile operating systems (Android, iOS)