Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Reporting provides administrative assistance directly to 5 (five) Directors and their teams
- Supports Director calendars with a focus on priorities, time management, preferred scheduling while proactively identifying and resolving conflictsSet up of meetings and associated logistics
- Handle expense account for Arrange / coordinate travel arrangements
- Maintains the Human Resources files for the department; processes HR transactions in the SAP HR system ensuring accuracy and meeting of deadlines.
- Fulfil all administrative services and office management including contract signatures, mass email distribution, letter/mail processing, courier service, filing, archiving, printing, photocopying, ordering of office supplies and manage phone and workstation requirements
- Prepare presentations, documents and other reports as needed as well as coordinate reports required by the Directors.
- Handle invoice payments and coding
- Manage special projects as required during the year
Required Qualifications / Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with clients of all levels in a confident, courteous and professional manner
- Initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision including any problems that may arise.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to handle multiple inquiries/requests based on their respective priorities
- Strong demonstrated PC skills ( MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure and shift priorities to respond to changing circumstances
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to write various letters, memos etc. for internal and external clients of all levels, proofread and edit presentations and have the ability to clearly articulate and clarify requests.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Outstanding attendance record
- Confidentiality / Discreet
- Highly developed sense of professionalism and ethics
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Knowledgeable in APSS, Ivalua and HR SAP System
- Knowledge of internal Bell processes and policies
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.