We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with experience delivering IT or Network technology related projects to join our team. The scope of the project will include a selection of maintenance related upgrades to the team applications, websites and underlying infrastructure.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accountability for project planning, coordination, managing project deliverables, schedule, budget and resource management.
- Accountability for delivery of all in scope project activities.
- Identifying, escalating and effectively managing dependencies and risks to the program manager along with their respective impacts to the project schedule.
- Collaborating with resources across various IT teams and serve as the bridge between technical and business teams.
- Keeping all stakeholders engaged and informed about project status.
- Liaising with vendors and manage vendor resources, where required, to support project delivery.
- Developing project strategy and approach for stakeholder review and decisions.
- Identifying and effectively manage project risks and issues throughout project lifecycle and ensure mitigation of all project blockers.
- Utilize established project management methodologies to manage the project life cycle and follow established and industry best practices and standards. (Waterfall and Agile)
- Ensuring effective project ownership, delivery, communication, coordination, and facilitation of tasks and activities
- Demonstrating proactive behavior by leading project planning activities, defining scope, timelines and dependencies while ensuring consistent, predictable and successful delivery.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of project management experience, managing a range of IT projects in large IT service delivery organizations.
- Experience in disaster recovery and business continuity will be an asset.
- Experience with best practice project management techniques and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and be accountable for deliverables, timeliness, budget, and quality.
- Excellent organization, presentation, communications, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with technical, non-technical, and executive levels.
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude and approach.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent education/experience.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent