Requisition Id : 9392359
Experience in various data networks and infrastructure tools and technologies.
Responsible for designing, managing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting computer communication networks within or between organizations to ensure secure network, maximum performance, and availability to users.
What will your job look like:
• You will Design, Install, Configure and maintain different SDN/Cloud Technologies/Spine-Leaf
• You will design, install, configure, implement, and maintain different types of data networks, infrastructure in an enterprise environment
• You will troubleshoot data networks, complex problems and outages across a broad range of technologies
• You will get to maximize networks, infrastructure performance; tune performance parameters by analyzing monitoring and trend analysis reports
• You will secure network infrastructure by establishing and enforcing security policies and by defining and monitoring access
• You will schedule and perform upgrades to keep networks, infrastructure technology up to date
• You will use your collaboration ability to work with different IT stake holders within the organization, and with external customers, to ensure that networks, infrastructure support the needs of the organization and customers
• You will debug system-level problems in hardware and software in multi-vendor, multi-protocol data networks
• You will simulate data networks incidents in LAB to identify root causes; manage data networks, and administrate and maintain data networks
• infrastructure-based environment or any network-related issues per the requirement.
• You will administrate and manage Switches, Routers, Load Balancers and Firewalls
• You will provide remote infrastructure support and VPN configuration.
• You will find quick solutions to malfunctions while making sure that the designated network equipment and computers stay functional
All you need is:
• SDN, Cisco ACI, VMWare NSX, AWS, Arista exposure and hands on is highly beneficial but not required
• SDN & Cloud Certifications preferred
• Minimum 10+ years (of experience in various data networks and infrastructure tools and technologies
• Experience and knowledge with TCP/IP, routing protocols, Netflow, access-control lists, firewalls, DNS, VPN, IPSEC, BGP, AAA, and TACACS
• Experience and knowledge with ACS, Load Balancers, all switches, routers, and firewalls
• Monitoring softwares like Solarwinds and integration of network elements into AppDynamics, Grafana.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent
• In-depth network expertise in troubleshooting complex issues
Why you will love this job:
• You are great at managing networks. We have vast networks as a large technology company that specializes in the communications industry
• You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
• You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field
• Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Technological excellence
• Integrative view
• Operational efficiency
• Focus on quality
• Creativity and innovation
• In-depth troubleshooting skills.
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest