Requisition Id : 9394101
Architect related experience,CI/CD,Microservices, Containers
Understands business needs in one or several of classic 20-25 areas of a Billing transformation. Assesses the impact of those needs, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and providing high level solutions that leverage T-Mobile environment product capabilities and best practices in order to produce an optimal solution. Communicates and implements recommended solutions across other BAs in related areas.
Initial focus on wireless services and mid-term focus on quad play services/products.
What will your job look like?
• You will have the opportunity to reflect customer needs by gathering business documents and technical requirements.
• You will be a key advisor for customers based on product capabilities and best practices, leveraging reuse where applicable.
• You will design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers' business needs, production operability and budget.
• You will participate in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support.
• You will be responsible for communicating the solution with customers' business and IT personnel. Will be expected to explain the new details of new solutions and their impact on business processes.
• You will ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open questions and action items.
• You will support the customer during the scoping phase in a specific domain up through and including customer sign off.
• You will prepare solution-related documents and specifications. Configures the solution, and creates, executes and maintains accurate and detailed test plans for testing when applicable.
• You will support the resolution of configuration/ implementation related issues if and when they arise.
All you need is:
• Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management - Information System
• Customer-facing experience - ability to present the solution using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on)
• Experience in leading a team in cross- domain solutions
Competencies • Analytical thinking and Problem solving • Demonstrates Excellence and Professionalism • Business Partnership • Development of Business Solutions • Integrative View • Communication & Impact • Builds Valuable Customer Relationships • Teaming Across Boundaries • Technological Excellence • Inspires and Engages Others • Owns and Leads Change Critical Experiences and skills: • Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management - Information System • Minimum 5+ years of Architect related experience • Has demonstrated depth and breadth of expertise in multiple related disciplines, such as Wireless telecom architecture • Ability to articulate the relationship between business strategy and technology strategy • Strong communication skills (written / verbal) with varied audiences • Experience explaining difficult concepts to decision makers to help shape technology strategy. Experience modeling as-is and to-be architectures based on business requirements. • Desired Technology Experience (2 years in the following areas): 1. Blue print architecture 2. Technology recommendations and standards definition in the digital world 3. Drive the migration strategy from legacy to new digital ready platforms 4. CI/CD 5. Microservices, Containers • Customer-facing experience - ability to present using various methods (presentations, demos) • Knowledge of telecom industry, relevant technical architecture, and industry standards Experience in leading a team in cross- domain solution within the organization • 5-9 years of proven experience in defining customer requirements and solutions and project implementation. • Strong problem-solving capabilities • Must have proactive approach, ability to lead changes Why you will love this job? You will expose to the 'under the hood' of the telecom industry business You will be able to use your superior business analyst skills to make a significant impact on high-level solutions that best produces the optimal product solution. You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest