Corporate security is seeking a highly motivated and result oriented Analyst, Systems Security to join the Information Security Risk Management and Compliance team. The individual would assume various responsibilities with the primary focus on the creation, tracking and closing of information security risk records.
- Complete Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) activities for Bell’s Information Security function including: logging actions plans and exceptions, following up with business and technical primes, and evaluating status and closure updates to ensure compliance with security directives to adequately protect corporate and customer data
- Collaborate with Bell’s internal stakeholders in Network, Information Technology, Legal, Applications Development, Brand Management, Customer Care and other security stakeholders as well as external trusted partners to assess mitigation activities and provide recommendations for closures
- Document analysis results, contribute to Key Performance and Key Risk Indicators reporting and present to technical and executive stakeholders across the enterprise via reports and dashboards
- Support the evolution to an automated GRC application through use case development and testing for the risk repository functionality
- Support Information Security leaders and peers with addition requests and tasks, as required
- BA or BS in Cyber Security, Information Management, or related fields of study
- At Least 2 years’ experience in Business Analyst in an information security environment including:
- Knowledge of IT risk management and/or Audits
- Ability to interpret and provide guidance on Bell’s security requirements to non-technical resources
- Strong understanding of ISO 27001/27002, or other similar security frameworks such as ISF or NIST
- Proficiency with GRC systems (OneTrust, ServiceNow etc.)
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts, network architecture concepts, and application level vulnerabilities
- Solid oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing numerous small initiatives in a fast-paced environment while skillfully managing risks and issues without escalations
- Highly self-motivated with proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent negotiating, decision making and organization skills
- Proven to demonstrate a sense of urgency, and ensure accuracy and quality of work
- High level of computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project)
- Bilingualism is an asset (French/English)
- Must pass a security clearance check including criminal record check.
- Must be able to obtain a Government of Canada Security Clearance.