SAP Senior Consultant
Mobilecomm Professionals Inc. is looking for a SAP Senior Consultant with Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software or Computer Engineering, or related discipline,
5+ years of progressive experience in ;
- Designing SAP Data Architecture; Customizing, Configuring and Implementing SAP code;
- SAP Modeling and use reporting tools like Cognos/Tableau for dashboards, to support Transportation use case for SAP and non-SAP data; Integrating with PP,MM SAP3 modules
- Work alongside with SAP Engineering -ABAP, Cross functional, QA and Release teams for all project implementations.
- Interact with business team to gather requirements & Analyze Project requirements and estimate size and effort, Review BRD with business and cross functional team, call out GAP analysis, writing FS, Work with ABAP team for Development, Unit Test, Integration test, performance and regression test, Customer Signoff, Pre-Post Cutover, Go-live and Warranty, Functional testing, bug fixing and support all dry run for all implementations.
- Create and execute cutover activities at Project Go-Live.
- Execute projects through Agile methodology using JIRA. Execute IT test using webapp framework automated testing tool Selenium.
- Deployment of new programs, interfaces to multiple systems and B2B partners in the SAP Module of MM, Logistics Execution.
- Analyze and Resolving post deployment issues.
- Provide best technical solutions to the business and meet regulatory -GRC/Info-sec requirements. handling complex SAP Logistics and Supply Chain areas like Vendors, material masters, purchase orders PR’s, ASN, deliveries, material documents Streamline business process by creation custom solutions by designing custom Programs.
- Data exchange to achieve customized solution via IDOCs, CIF, EAI interfaces, RFC calls between systems SAP & SNC, and other various custom inhouse application/tools. Work with EDI/EAI team so set up new interface.
- Using interfaces transfer Master data and Transactional data from source system tables from SAP/SNC/ORACLE database to GBI/EDW for business reporting.
- Facilitated business teams for building customized tableau reports. Provide inputs as needed for feasibility of architecture designs, tools, and concepts.
- Data Migration from old legacy system to SAP using tool EDI/iDOC; StreatGlide, LSMW. Designing custom tables and append SAP Tables as per the enhancement’s requirement given by Business; Generate STATS for all new custom tables.
- Work with PT team to Analyzing Performance trace and set Memory Parameters for SAP Tables and ensure the better performance of system.
- Make necessary changes in already written code as well as design new effective code to make system scalable to meet diversify business requirement;
- Work with GBI team to Creating OLAP or Relational Connections Based on the technical requirements and experience for various reporting tools to connect to HANA;
- Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting SAP Views;
- Work with TES support team for Taking Periodic Backups of the SAP Database.
465 West President George Bush Hwy, Suite 200, Richardson, Texas 75080. Job may require some travel in the US with expenses paid by employer. 40hrs per week. Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States. Send resume to Tonya Taylor, Head HR, MobileComm Professionals Inc, 465 West President George Bush Hwy, Suite 200, Richardson, Texas 75080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org