- Maintain multiple vulnerability programs
- Identify & implement automation wherever possible
- Track lifecycle of security vulnerabilities
- Prioritizing vulnerabilities discovered along with remediation timeline(s)
- Complete end-to-end VA to remediation support process
- Manage/update GRC tools
- Update/implement dashboards and reports for all vulnerability programs
- Participate collecting, assessing, and cataloging threat indicators
- Interaction with multiple global teams (security architecture, penetration testing, application development, network teams, etc.)
- Think analytically and synthesize technical information from various sources
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and demonstrate a high level of judgment and maturity.
- Excellent skills of verbal and written communications, relationship building, and influencing others.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology-related field, or in computer science with a specialization in telecommunications, or the equivalent work experience
- Bilingualism in French and English is required.
- Hands-on experience working with Prisma Cloud tool
- Hands-on experience deploying security solutions with at least one of the 3 major cloud types AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Having completed a certification in one of the 3 major cloud types AWS, GCP or Azure
- A security based professional qualification desirable (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, OPST, CEH, GPEN)
- Knowledge of ISO 2700x, ITIL, and PCI-DSS.
- Minimum of 5 years professional work experience in information security
- Experience with security testing tools and methodologies in conducting vulnerability and application security assessments (AppScan & Tenable)
- Ability to analyze IT solutions and technology infrastructure in order to identify and assess security vulnerabilities, threats, and risks.
- A track record of results and effectiveness in applications technical support, trouble-shooting and analysis, problem resolution, and service availability and reliability improvement roles.