Requisition Id : BCEJP00018894
Strong communication, project management skills, and analytical skills.
3 Top skills needed on resume Strong communication, project management skills, and analytical / Junior role/ What types of projects will this candidate be working on Managing EPP pricing program implementation for 100's of Canadian companies.
The Pricing team is seeking a dynamic and innovative leader to manage pricing operations and execution for our Corporate Employee Purchase Program (EPP) in this highly competitive segment. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work in a high profile, dynamic and challenging environment with opportunities to develop and manage mass and custom pricing promotions to target the employees of Canadian businesses.
Reporting to the Pricing Manager, the EPP Program Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of service pricing (including rate plans, features, promotional offers & corporate bid responses) for a dynamic EPP portfolio that includes traditional devices, such as Phones and Smartphones, Tablets, as well as other emerging connected devices. Program Coordinators may work in any number of different segments including Consumer Postpaid, Prepaid, Data, Revenue Planning, and Small Business.
• Responsible for price builds, operations, and end to end execution for EPP offers across Canadian businesses
• Evolve and stream existing execution processes to increase speed to market, while improving cross functional, channel and customer experiences
• Work cross functionally with campaign marketing and market communication teams to support custom and mass EPP marketing programs
• Responsible for creating and maintaining pricing database detailing offers at the company level
• Support and evolve cross functional teams requirements to support tables and tools
• Improve loyalty and retention pricing execution
• Maintain and expire legacy plans to reduce price plan complexity
• University degree with a Business, Marketing, or Mathematics and/or related discipline
• Proven ability in project management and leading large cross functional teams
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to think strategically
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
• Advanced skills in Excel, Access, SAS and PowerPoint.
• Good knowledge of the evolving competitive telecom environment
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest