Demonstrated experience in Windows technologies (DNS, AD, DHCP, Power Shell, Desktop Security and Policy, including domain le
Who we are:
MobileComm is a global leader in wireless network deployment and installation services enabling network operators to deliver a superior customer experience. Organizations around the world rely on MobileComm’s wireless network modernization experts, machine learning and predictive analytics to accelerate deployment and mitigate risk. A center of excellence delivers unmatched 5G network design, implementation, and performance optimization solutions. We have been in business for 19 years.
We are looking for System Support Analyst Senior :
- Provide in depth operational support for MECM Current Branch specifically relating to patch management, application deployment, client health and operating system deployment.
- Analyze and diagnose operational issues related to the MECM CB environment.
- Supports current and new processes utilizing MECM CB for automation and deployment of internal client systems including operating system imaging, settings, scripting with PowerShell and or other programming languages within an application deployment.
- Researches, troubleshoots, and resolves complex problems related to the MECM client.
- Analyses data and or error reports from items such as hardware and software inventory to develop standard and custom reporting.
- Create MECM reports based on business requirements.
- Collaborate with the systems, network, MECM and application development teams on enterprise IT projects and architecture changes.
- Contribute to development and ongoing improvement of industry best practices and standards for managing enterprise desktop security technologies.
- Implement best practice solutions into the environment.
- Experience in the implementation, administration and configuration of MECM Enterprise environment at a senior level.
- Experience with other endpoint management and security technologies, familiarity with 1E products such as Nomad and Tachyon an asset.
- Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture and their relevant components,
- Patch management and Asset Management
- WQL or SQL query creation
- Demonstrated experience in Windows technologies (DNS, AD, DHCP, Power Shell, Desktop Security and Policy, including domain level security GPO’s)
- Knowledge in key areas related to workstation support tools, enforcing security measures common to workstations or their applications, workstation hardware, network connectivity and Microsoft Windows platforms.
- Highly effective writing/verbal communication skills as well as the ability to work independently with minor supervision
- Solid understanding of Information Security and information systems experience (5+ years)
MobileComm Professionals Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.