LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems. Maintain system efficiency.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience required.
- Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting company's computer systems. Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems. Maintain system efficiency.
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together. Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades. Maintain network and system security. Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users. Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Identify user needs. Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security. Ensure network connectivity throughout company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks. Perform network address assignment. Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration. Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems. Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Technology Requirements (I.E Programs, systems, etc)
- Administration experience for Workfront
- Experience working with Adobe suite and its integrations w/ Workfront
- Understands database configuration, connectivity, data flow
- Able to troubleshoot and analyze data in owned databases
- Versed in PowerBI as a report building platform
What does a typical day look like? (daily tasks)
- Join in on Client meetings led by Analysts on complex builds (when necessary)
- Sync w/ System Architects to understand the “guard rails” of our Workfront implementation
- Consult with Analysts on collected requirements to ensure we have technical capabilities
- Build out environments per requirements
- Consult w/ Analyst to check the build against requirements & flag the moment when the build is ready for preview w/ client
- Run POC demos of workstream builds w/ client
- Manage documentation related to a Workstream including Lucid Chart mappings, demos, Workfront project upkeep, etc.
- Actively think about opportunities to further streamline the system, create automations, integrations, efficiencies
- Work tightly with Architects/Sr.Admins on maintenance work and administration of customer help channels
Preferred background/prior work experience
- Administrated Workfront as an work management solution
- Built reports in Workfront
- Built workflows in Workfront
- Served as a primary POC for platform support (tech-support)
Collaborative and able to take direction from leads
- Able to take direction from Admin leads on day-to-day maintenance work
- Open and clear communicators
- Documentation – balance technical language w/ customer language
- Able to adjust conversational and presentational tone to the audience (from Individual Contributor teams to Leadership Level)
- Able to run trainings/POC presentations
- Adaptable to changing use cases, processes, capability requirements
- Require US citizenship.