Who we are:
MobileComm is a global leader in wireless network deployment and installation services enabling network operators to deliver a superior customer experience. Organizations around the world rely on MobileComm’s wireless network modernization experts, machine learning and predictive analytics to accelerate deployment and mitigate risk. A center of excellence delivers unmatched 5G network design, implementation, and performance optimization solutions. We have been in business for 19 years. MobileComm has offices in USA, Canada & India.
What we are looking for:
- Sales executive with 3 to 5 years of proven experience selling wireless Telco solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and MBA from reputed Business school.
- Position is based out of MobileComm Gurgaon office but will support and drive Sales for MobileComm USA territory.
- Candidate will be part of the Sales and business development team of MobileComm USA and will report into Vice President Sales, NA.
- Frequent travel to USA will be required and possible relocation to USA later is possible.
- Candidate will have a great attitude, high energy, and a desire to succeed.
- You will be a quick and out-of-the-box thinker creating new and innovative sales strategies.
- As a self-starter, you will be responsible to successfully prospect for new sales opportunities and manage current customer relationships under the guidance of USA based sales team.
- You should be experienced in selling telecommunication solutions preferably in wireless industry, be able to establish trust with the customer, communicate succinctly, and act on what the customer is saying.
- We believe that you will be able to use your consultative selling skills to clearly understand customer’s business requirements and translate them to our engineering team.
- Identify market, solutions & opportunities to accelerate revenue growth.
- Design programs and go-to-market strategies for our existing and potential clientele.
- Create and own the sales plan and pipeline, review execution of sales plans, pipeline, and account plans to track progress on lead identification and pursuit, qualify opportunities, mobilize the teams for proposal development and provide support in negotiations.
- Manage current customer relationships and work current existing leads provided to you.
- Develop individual account strategies to effectively penetrate accounts
- Create and communicate the value of our solutions with prospects and clients.
- Responsible for net new client acquisition and revenue generation and closing deals.
- Guide development of insights for business reviews and annual planning processes.
- Gather customer feedback and work cross functionally to determine how we incorporate this into our offerings.
- Attend relevant events and presenting MobileComm’s competencies in events and networking forums
- Ability to sell MobileComm accelerators and services offerings.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Proficient in English.
- Relationship building and influencing skills, new business pipeline generation are key for a successful candidate.
- Experience developing growth strategies for salesforce driven / B2B business models
- Sophisticated executive demeanor, comfortable interacting with C-suite.
- Energized by fast-paced, high-growth environments Self-driven with a proven track record in engineering services sales, proactive pipeline generation, competency sales, point of view presentations, closing deals.
For further information, clarification or application process, please feel free to contact
Mr. Ravi Hora