This role will support the national siting contracts team, focusing on soft-cost decommissioning activities resulting from the Sprint/T-Mobile merger. We are looking for someone with strong work ethic who enjoys the fast-paced world of telecom.
Responsibilities will include:
- Issuing notices of non-renewal to landlords, tracking and reporting on status
- Reviewing data and lease information, then providing guidance to lease negotiation team for how to proceed at sites using the criteria pulled
- Obtaining consents and waivers from landlords as required, including sending formal notice letters, tracking and reporting on status of each
- Uploading documents and updating dates in SprintVision and T-Mobile's new MagentaBuilt database, as well as Salesforce
- Reviewing email inquiries received from landlord in shared inbox and ensuring prompt response by lease negotiation team
- Review project deliverables for accuracy, and apprise management of risks, issues, and recommended mitigations.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience required.
- Familiarity with telecom leasing, ability to read and understand contract documents
- Strong project management skills, focusing on tracking multiple deliverables at any given time and meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft O365 (i.e. Excel, SharePoint, Outlook), Webex, other online desktop sharing applications (e.g. Slack, Teams) Note: This position will be full-time remote. When offices open, there may be an opportunity to work within a T-Mobile office, if space is available.
- Remote candidates will be considered