MobileComm is a global leader in wireless network deployment and installation services enabling network operators to deliver a superior customer experience. Organizations around the world rely on MobileComm’s wireless network modernization experts, machine learning and predictive analytics to accelerate deployment and mitigate risk. A center of excellence delivers unmatched 5G network design, implementation, and performance optimization solutions. We have been in business for 19 years. We require an experienced Regional Sales Executive to establish new customers and expand existing clients in the Wireless national Carriers in USA.
About the Role :MCPS is currently looking for a Business Development/Sales Manager to join and grow our Staffing unit in IT/Telecom in the Greater Toronto Area . The BD/Sales executive will increase market share by driving business growth through proactively identifying ,locating, developing and nurturing new business accounts.
- Prospecting for new business
- Identifying and nurturing leads
- Managing new account opportunities
- Coordinating the onboarding of new accounts
- Ongoing account management
- Networking and building awareness of the brand
- Coordinate the price, quote and contract process
MUST HAVE: MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of experience in Business Development or Sales experience in Staffing Industry OR advanced degree with 3+ years of experience
- Ability to develop creative and diverse sourcing strategies including use of technology, research, and market mapping
- Excellent influence, communication, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively influence senior management
- Exceptional skills in relationship management with Sr Executives, External VP Talent, and External Search Partners
- Search firm experience; managing partnerships and leading process
- Experience in Telecommunications, IT or a closely related discipline highly preferred.
- Must have experience managing multi-location workforce and selling to multi-location clientele
- Must be a natural sales leader who can inspire their team to reach their full potential
- Leads with deep knowledge of external talent landscape (Med Tech, Healthcare, Leadership)
- Team player with a high sense of urgency
- Data tracking and management experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Candidate Relationship Management (CRM
You can visit our website: www.mcpstalents.com , www.mcpsinc.com
- MobileComm Professionals Inc.is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a US applicant in need of special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, you can reach us at +1 9724558296. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
- MobileComm Professionals Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.