Requisition Id : MCPSE12
Strong Experience on ATT E/// BTS for LTE, UMTS Installation and integration
• Receive assignments and deploy to cell site locations to install, commission and integrate Ericsson UMTS & LTE equipment.
• New Site Builds (NSB), Carrier Ads as well as Indoor systems including all necessary elements; installation, integration, testing, transport, alarm, power, ground, SIAD, functional and E911 call testing.
• Having expericne in Intallation ,Commsioning DUS, BB5216, BB6630 and DUL to DUS swap, DUS to BBU5216 Swap, Installting exetnesion racks in 6102 and 6101 cabints.
• Using laptop and specialized software, load software and scripts in order to perform configuration as directed by Remote Integration Center.
• Perform Technical Site Surveys and create associated schematics; Troubleshoot, Diagnose and resolve issues and alarms. • Prepare post implementation site packages and field reports.
• May be required to provide support to troubleshoot system upon request of the Remote Integration Center.
• Responsible to pick-up OEM equipment from customer or company warehouse location and care for, scan and report on equipment disposition.
• Complete and deliver site completion report within deadline.
• Has the ability to implement quality control processes and understands and applies constant vigilance to following Ericsson's installation methods and/or NTP's. Never puts customer service at risk by deviating from these documents.
• inventory of all job-related material &demonstrates proper use of tools.Performs all physical and mechanical installation activities.
• Performs power and grounding installation on equipment and small power plants, per the installation methods. will be required to travel away from home for extended periods of time with very little advance notice. *'evening' or 'night' shift work required upon demand, often with very little advance warning.
• Physical lifting of a minimum of 25 pounds is required.
• Assist in the development of MOP’s and procedures for commissioning, integrating and testing.
• Carrier addition IC,2C,3C,4C,5C script creation and loading for carrier addition and for Carrier aggregation
• License key and software upgrade onsite execution for WCMDA and LTE Nodes
• Hands on working knowledge how to do eNodeB/NodeB Rehoming/Reparenting on field
• Perform onsite troubleshooting for configuration for hardware issues occurred on LTE and WCDMA Nodes.
Experience : • 1 – 3 years LTE & UMTS integration experience required.
• Knowledgeable in cabling (RF, Electrical CAT5/6, T1 Copper, Fiber) and other advanced technologies.
• Operating Telecommunications Test Equipment • Test & Turn-up
Experience preferred Equipment :
• RRUS11, DUW on RBS3000, Ericsson RNC3810 & RNC3820, Ericsson RBS3000 series, RBS6000 Series including LTE 6601, DUL, DUS,BB5216
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest