The Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) team is responsible to build, maintain and operate Bell Virtualized Network Infrastructure. Specifically, the IaaS team is responsible of keeping 100% availability over products like: OpenStack, VMWare, Storage, etc… with an end to end connectivity that will allow any tenant to fulfill his demand instantly.
- Monitor infrastructure assets performance to make problems visible proactively.
- Analyze system logs and identify potential hardware issues in the metal (i.e. HP, DELL servers, others).
- Troubleshoot any reported problems in the metal.
- Owns the RMA process.
- Answering technical queries and assisting tenants.
- Work closely with vendors and other internal and external parties to deliver an efficient support solution.
- Continuously contribute to process improvement initiatives and improve on-going work
- Contribute to problem resolution a part of cross functional teams using Agile/Scrum, Lean methodologies
- Strong time management skills and work ethic (highly motivated) to manage multiple accountabilities. 3-4 years of technical and operation experience in network or IT (Server Hardware and firmware management).
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Location: open to other locations if resume is extremely strong.
- Bilingual – Asset
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- 3-4 years of technical and operation experience in network or IT
- Strong time management skills and work ethic (highly motivated) to manage multiple accountabilities
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively with internal players and vendors
- Embrace change within the same team
- Must be autonomous and self-motivated
- Ability to write and edit documentation on technical subjects, and to make language clear, concise and accurate
- Linux knowledge (medium to high level)
- Bilingual French and English (written and verbal)
- Available to work 24/7 on call if necessary
- Agile / DevOps / Lean experience
- Server Hardware and firmware management (HPE OneView, HPE OneView Global Dashboard, HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, DELLEMC OpenManage, DellEMC SupportAssist Enterprise)
- Monitoring Products: Zabbix, Grafana
- Storage in general
- Fiber Channel/iscsi
- Network knowledge (medium)
- Red Fish (IPMI)
Skills being an asset:
- Asible/Ansible tower
- CI/CD pipeline
- Version Control Systems
- Coding and Scripting Skills
- Cloud Skills
- Understanding of Docker images, containers, and registries