Sets up, installs and maintains the software environments for any product permutation. Internal & External ongoing troubleshooting support to different units. Preventive and learning mode support of existing and new Software Releases as per project directives; product and account versatility. Key
- Design, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. stand alone, integrated, clustered) through the product life cycle (development, test, UAT, production) for production and non-production environments.
- Optimize environment build process: Implement latest tools and Improve existing utilities
- Ongoing troubleshooting environment operability problems and services in critical and non-critical paths by using internal and external knowledge bases to ensure maximum environment availability Implement, use, improve and standardize Infra tools by ongoing monitor of use & expected deployment, including update processes and procedures.
- Provide environment related expertise to all stakeholders (e.g. development , testing , customer) throughout the product lifecycle.
- Ongoing automating existing processes, through batch files and shell scripting in order to remove team from critical path and increase efficiency.
- Continuous interface with IT on network and system as part of environment setup, maintenance and support.
- Configuration and administration of Middleware third party SW (Weblogic, Jboss, Tuxedo, MQ Series…) including documenting the process while doing so for the internal company reuse and efficiency and/or customer training.
- Facilitate ongoing monitoring of all activities within the Infrastructure Middle Tier modules by using Amdocs and non-Amdocs tools, performing RCA and work in preventive mode. • Build team knowledge capabilities and professional development, focusing on innovations and saving opportunities.
- Ability to work independently and drive issues to closure.
- Multi-tasking and is able to prioritize effectively based on delivery of the environments and improve work efficiency by automating routine tasks.
- Provide on-call support and evening, weekend, and holiday support according to team on-call support rotation/shift.
Critical Experiences and skills:
- More than 3 years working experience as Unix/Linux System Administrator.
- More than 3 year experience in Shell Scripting (Korn Shell or Bash Shell) and Automation.
- Knowledge in Middleware Technologies like Tomcat, Apache.
- Microsoft Azure Administrator – AZ-104 is preferable.
- Knowledge in Cloud technologies like Azure, AWS