Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support, install and maintains the software environments to a global customer base.
Maintains ownership of the troubleshooting and resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, identifying bugs, configuration issues, tool and script development for problem diagnosis and environment setup, troubleshooting and reproduction. Preventive and learning mode support of existing and new Software Releases as per project directives; product and account versatility. Direct customer interaction. Continuous enhancing technical skills for bringing better efficiencies and automations in the system. Working with development & Product Owners for future projects design and implementation planning.
- You will provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution and environments performs within optimal design specifications.
- You will configure, install, and upgrade environments through the product life cycle (development, test, UAT, production) for production and non-production environment on Prem and on Cloud.
- You will be technical focal point with other teams to resolve cross product/solution issues.
- You will be part of very talented team who strives on always brining more efficiencies in the system.
- You will also get chance to work on new technologies for automations, building Dashboards and optimize environment build process.
- Configuration and administration of Middleware third party software
- You will investigate, debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- Ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application/s.
- You will demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques, automation scripts and the reuse of existing solutions.
- You will Contribute in meeting various SLA’s and critical metrics to guarantee that tasks are completed on time and the delivery timelines meet the quality targets of the organization.
- Provide environment related expertise to all stakeholders (e.g. development, testing , customer) throughout the product lifecycle
- You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems and verify that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
- You will be handling microServices and Cloud Migrations
- Provide on-call support and evening, weekend, and holiday support according to team on-call support rotation/shift.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Software Support/Infrastructure Engineer
- Proficiency in Linux Platforms, commands, and Shell Scripting (Korn Shell or Bash Shell) and Automation.
- Hands on experience of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge in Middleware Technologies
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Required knowledge in Java
- Have foundational knowledge of cloud services such as Microsoft Azure - advantage
- Knowledge of Telecommunication industry - advantage
Primary Skill: Unix/Linux scripting, Oracle/SQL, Scripting, Excellent communication skills
Secondary Skill: Java, CD/CI Technologies, Cloud Implementation knowledge, microService
Other Skills: Knowledge of Telecommunication and Cloud is a plus