Requisition Id : MCPIX2
Good understanding of BTS cell sites, Cabinets, Structure and AAV Equip.,ALU integration experience
• Working knowledge of OEM Base Station and Small Cell equipment including routers, switches, and power systems.
• Integration and Commissioning of Smart Integrated Access Devices, Routers and Optical Baseband Interfaces
• Hands-on experience with Copper and Fiber testing such as sweep testing, OTDR, and PIM testing
• Skilled at troubleshooting issues from the edge to the core of a network
• Upgrade BTS , Router equipment to current software levels and install licenses. Create and load scripts using BTS and Router management software
• Perform E911 and SRS call testing for ATP • Cisco ASR 920./910 knowledge preferred
• Good understanding of BTS cell sites, Cabinets, Structure and AAV Equipement.
• Experice in doing Cell site surveys and know each equipment installaed at site.
• 1 – 3 years LTE & UMTS and cisco, ALU integration experience required..
• Knowledgeable in cabling (RF, Electrical CAT5/6, T1 Copper, Fiber) and other advanced technologies.
• Associates Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or related field preferred. High School diploma and equivalent related experience considered.
• Ability to work within Maintenance Window hours (midnight to 6am) or daytime as scheduled based on project scope and adhere reliably to schedule.
• Ability to travel within a region, market or out of market on a project basis.
• Ability to use technical skills to work independently and within a team and execute responsibilities as well as solve problems.
• Ability to utilize and care for company vehicle and expensive test equipment.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. and climb a 12 ft ladder. • Computer and MS Office Proficient • Valid driver’s license. • Basic Hand Tools
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest