- Design, write and execute test cases in our IPTV lab to verify customer experience for a
multi-platform video streaming service
- Report test results and generate detailed problem reports, changes requests, and service
- Potential to design and develop test cases on a variety of automation platforms via
- Python scripting.
- QA Analyst Intermediate
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Required: Strong written and oral communications skills (in English)
- Required: Strong collaborative skills, working well within a team is essential
- Required: Ability to investigate problems independently, and perform root cause analysis.
- Required: Strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail
- Beneficial: Experience in software development/scripting (Java, Python, or Ruby)
- Beneficial: Experience in video and audio stream testing
- Beneficial: Experience in Android OS and development
- Beneficial: Experience in SAFE Agile
- Beneficial: French language proficiency (written, spoken)
- Graduate of post-secondary program with a Technology or Engineering focus.
- Required: Fluent in English (Written, Spoken)
- Beneficial: Bilingual French proficiency (Written, Spoken)