PAM, IAM security controls, security assessments/ Qualifications Experience in IAM and PAM support and design.
The Network Security Engineering and Program Management team is expanding its team to lead and scale the evolution of the IAM security practice.
IAM/PAM Cyber Security Specialist
Your main role will be to determine, evaluate, test and support the implementation of key security controls for Identity and Access Management requirements throughout the Network organization, especially with Privileged Access Management solutions. You’ll be involved in technical discussions and decisions with senior security architects and asset owners. An agile and incremental approach is essential to deliver flawlessly this security environment.
Candidates must be self motivated, open minded and a passion for creativity. The successful candidate will partner closely with other security architects and specialist internally.
- Determine, evaluate, test and support the implementation of key security controls and for IAM and PAM
- Support the Sr Security Architects in IAM solution designs and architectures
- Support Technical Analysts in the implementation of PAM solutions on internal assets, which includes the implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, testing, usage monitoring and the development of systems infrastructure
- Support Business Analysts in server to application mapping, privileged account mapping, presentation to stakeholders, demo and training activities
- Understand and improve the internal security operational processes with the introduction of new security controls
- Supervise the development and implementation of new technological approaches, services and methods and analyze the resulting impact on security posture
- 5+ years of cyber security experience, including 2+ years of experience in design, implementation, and support of various Identity and/or Access Management (IAM) solutions
- Demonstrated experience with Linux/Unix, Windows, scripting (REST API, Bash, PowerShell, Ansible), SQL, LDAP, and web services
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting, managing, and solving issues related to identities, systems, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions
- Experience in some of the following: user provisioning, entitlement review and certification, enterprise directory architecture and design, role-based access control, single sign on, identity federation, multi-factor authentication
- Experience with Network Element IAM and PAM controls (Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Wireless access points, Load Balancers, DDOS)
- Experience with Database IAM and PAM controls (Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, MariaDB, Cassandra, MySQL)
- Experience with cloud credential/secret management solutions such as Conjur and/or Hashicorp
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development life cycle, DevOps, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents.
- Demonstrates knowledge of infrastructure subcomponents and interoperability.
- Experience with break glass solutions and implementations.
- Experience with Privileged Access Management solutions such as Cyberark or Thycotic
- High tolerance to ambiguity and ability to adapt in a fast-evolving environment
- Ability to manage time and priorities across multiple projects and duties
- Excellent synthesis and analysis capacity
- Bilingual (French and English) an asset