The team responsible for the network's cloud infrastructure services is at the heart of this transformation. Our vision: To be recognized by tenants as the simplest, most reliable and most adaptable cloud. Nothing less! Our mission is to enable the Bell Network team to virtualize and cloud network services and applications by providing reliable and secure self-service, on-demand cloud services while supporting them in his journey.
Our team is subdivided into product brigades that focus on the best that the agile sprint lean production (Scrum) method has to offer, as well as on development and operations practices and tools. We bring together experts in infrastructure, network, security, storage, cloud computing and software development, supervised by a team of scrum leaders and senior managers.
Our team’s mandate is to implement a self-service platform to deliver on-demand cloud infrastructure to all tenants across the enterprise, leveraging available microservices and various API products.
If you like…
- Be part of a community: ours is great. You will have the opportunity to interact with developers in an agile environment, work in open spaces and participate in team building activities.
- Build new systems: you will define and build a new digital experience.
- Interact with people from other industries. You will bridge the gap between different business units and collaborate with many teams to create the best product.
- Development and Operation ("DevOps"): We are committed to applying our practices and tools - continuous integration and deployment, containerization, microservices, programmable infrastructure.
- Continuous improvement: our team is subdivided into product brigades that rely on the agile method of lightened production by sprints (Scrum) to achieve our objectives in shorter cycles, adapting ourselves to the needs of our internal customers and continuously improve.
- Innovation. As an architect, you will have to contribute to a product backlog in a highly technical, complex and innovative environment (Public "Cloud", Kubernetes / Openshift, Openstack, Multi Edge Computing)
- Open Source” software. Our team fully embraces open source software. By working with us, you will have the opportunity to influence the entire industry through implications for major "open source" initiatives
- The "Cloud native" architecture. You will shape the platforms of the Network Cloud team, the core infrastructure of Bell's virtualization strategy
- Technology. You will have to negotiate with a wide range of advanced software and network technologies that will define how Bell will transform the way Bell builds and operates telecommunications networks.
And you want ...
- Develop the vision of the product, its objectives and its functionalities
- Make decisions in a changing environment, following the guidelines of the strategic vision, in order to lead the team to reach the sprint goals.
- Contribute to the product backlog, making sure you support the breakdown of high-level functionalities into smaller, clear deliverables (epics and user stories)
- Help define quality and performance indicators for the product and propose corrective measures in collaboration with the team
- Facilitate collaboration sessions between stakeholders in relation to the definition of development priorities
- Be in daily contact with the product development team, in order to provide direction and focus
- Be the standard bearer through the organization of the product and contribute to the evolution of the agile delivery method (software versions)
- Critically appraise information collected from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose information, disregard low-level information to facilitate general understanding, and distinguish user demands from true underlying need. jacent.
- Provide regular feedback to the various team members in a spirit of continuous improvement
- Use the principles of cloud design to build an application using microservices.
- Design a method of continuous integration and continuous development (Gitlab-Ci).
- Understand complex problems and design solutions to meet customer needs.
- Apply network concepts as well as detailed customer requirements.
- MUST be bilangual (French and English).