The role is a position within the National Network Development team and will focus on the Network Deployment, Commissioning, Integration, and cell site acceptance of Ericsson and Nokia LTE cell Sites.
The responsibilities will include:
- Must-haves: 5+ years’ experience.
- Ericsson experience in the past 2 years.
- In-depth knowledge of LTE Cell site Commissioning and integration in the past 2 years (needs to be all over resume).
- Experience with integration process from start to finish (needs to be all over the resume) • In depth experience of Nokia:
- Element Management System.
- RF II/Radio II Understanding architecture of Ericsson Cell Sites, how they're wired, how they're connected, how they're connected to antennas.
- Strong working knowledge of RF wireless technologies and products.
- ENM experience.
- Working experience of T-Mobile Tools and process Plusses:
- TMO experience.
- Experience working with Nokia equipment.
- Experience integrating and troubleshoot all components of Wireless and Fixed network.
- A demonstrated understanding of multiple backhaul network topologies and associated Radio access network (RAN) and Optical / Microwave Transmission infrastructure Proficient with Internet Protocol (IP) networking