Experience with one or more big data products, for example, Hadoop, Teradata, Databricks, and Snowflake.
The Data Security Engineer IV will be responsible for architecture and hands on development of security frameworks used to support enterprise data encryption across on-prem and cloud platforms.
Responsibilities and deliverables
- Design, develop, implement, and verify technical solutions that mitigate security issues.
- Encryption of sensitive data in different platforms (on-premise, Hadoop, AWS, Azure, etc.) using various encryption solutions for batch, streaming and API patterns.
- Development of the Data Vault framework to work in conjunction with encryption solutions.
- Threat Analytics frameworks using machine learning.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues related to security and encryption and provide solution.
- Work with platform and DevOps teams to design security models and security test plans.
- Work with the CICD, DevOps and AppSec teams to implement static and dynamic application security testing in the CICD pipeline.
- At least 7 year of development experience in Java.
- Solid knowledge in design patterns and data structure in Java.
- Quick learning, strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Prior experience with cloud infrastructure and security controls in AWS and Azure.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline automation, containerization, etc.
- Knowledge of network, web and application related protocols (TCP/IP, IPSec, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, JDBC, routing, switching, firewall).
- Knowledge of cryptography (AES 256, AES-CBC, AES-GCM, RSA, PKI SHA2, SHA3, pepper, salt, password storage, etc.)
- Solid foundation of security principals including process isolation, least privilege, defense in depth, simplicity and minimization.
- Customer focused, result oriented, self-motivated, and highly experienced in cross-group collaboration.
- Ability to lead and work with a team of DevOps and support engineers.
- Development experience in C/C++ and C#.
- Experience with one or more big data products, for example, Hadoop, Teradata, Databricks, and Snowflake.
- Prior experience with data security, security engineering and consulting.
- CISSP in good standing.
- Familiarity with OWASP top 10 web application security risks and mitigations.
- Experience in machine learning is a plus.