- 5+ years of Large scale Project Manager experience
- Experience / knowledge of ISO27001 controls framework, SOC2 and GDPR preferred.
- Practical experience in running a large number of projects in parallel towards the implementation of Security Controls – Policies, Standards, Guidelines, Procedures (process and functional experience)
- Knowledge of risk management processes
- Knowledge of organizational process improvement concepts and process maturity models (e.g., Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
- Practical experience in facilitating cultural change management is an asset
- PMP, CISA, CISSP and/or ITIL certification is an asset.
- English and French, written and spoken
- Builds and maintains solid, professional working relationships with peers and business stakeholders
- Ability to work on several complex projects in parallel
- Effective oral and written communication, project management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills are also important
Responsibilities and deliverables
- Act as a Project Manager for the definition of Project plans to implement and correct process controls towards compliance.
- Manages the project activities, provides progress reporting and maintains costs
- Build and run with Communication, Change Management and Training Plans
- Manages the building & implementation of the central repository
- Ensure detailed Requirements are defined and documented.
- Work from home (afterwards Bell Office in Montreal (Downtown) or Ottawa.)