Strong financial systems knowledge of SAP, Business Intelligence “BI”, BPC, IBM Cognos, Microstrategy, SQL, Teradata and
The successful candidate will need to have an accounting and finance background, possess strong analytical and technical skills and a clear ability to identify key business trends and issues. The candidate will also have strong communication skills to build relationships at various levels of the organization and the ability to present to senior executives. In addition, the candidate will be a self-starter that is able to work independently or in a group environment to complete specified tasks under tight deadlines within a fast-paced working environment.
- Prime in developing, forecasting and modeling in-month and long-range wireless servicesrevenues and various subscriber items
- Leverage statistic and data mining skills and use visualization tools to analyze results by understanding business initiatives and seasonal drivers. Preparation of value added revenueforecasting and EBITDA opportunity analyses.
- Present key findings relating to service revenue and monthly recurring charges to senior executives via concise and formal PowerPoint presentations
- Be a subject matter expert of IFRS 15, to ensure financial impacts are captured and presented in the long-range forecasts.
- Monthly results analysis based on strong grasp of business initiatives, pricing and seasonal drivers.
- Provide financial knowledge, ad-hoc reports, and participate in various Wireless projects impacting the billing system and post-paid revenue
- Work with the business to identify/validate key business assumptions and incorporate them into the monthly outlook/forecasts and the annual budget.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a finance role, with a reporting/ planning focus
- An accounting designation or working towards a designation (CPA or CA)
- Experience presenting to organizational stakeholders and senior management teams (including
- building executive level presentations)
- Strong financial systems knowledge of SAP, Business Intelligence “BI”, BPC, IBM Cognos, Microstrategy, SQL, Teradata and SAS
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written) and ability to present to senior management
- Strong technical and analytical skills including rate/volume variance analysis as well as the ability to manipulate and synthesize large amounts of data in order to identify business drivers and growth opportunities
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze numbers for accuracy and reasonableness
- Excellent Excel & Powerpoint skills to produce concise presentations leveraging charts andgraphs
- Ability to partner with cross-functional operational and finance teams
- Ability to streamline processes to improve both speed and accuracy of reporting and planning
- Strong leader with the ability to multi-task, prioritize issues and be resourceful and pro-active