The successful candidate will partner and collaborate closely with Wireless Network Core Primes, Network and Corporate Security and project teams across different parts of organization in order to lead the implementation of Security projects in Wireless Networks.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the project management life cycle including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting.
- Budget tracking and Management
- Develop and maintain all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, ...etc.).
- Maintain the Project Management Office Library with lessons learned database, and apply lessons learned to all initiatives.
- Maintaining Confluence and eSpace project information up to date.
- Assist in the development and implementation of templates, procedures and processes as part of the continuous improvement process.
- Measuring & tracking velocity & team true capacity
- Keeping in touch with every stakeholder regularly
- Sharing insights throughout the team
- Senior Project Manager - Information Security
- Expert Project Management skills.
- Good comprehension of Information Security and Cyber Security
- Demonstrated experience in successful project management
- PMP certification is strongly desired
- Security certifications are strongly desired
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Expert in using MS Suite including Microsoft Project or other Project Management applications
- Knowledge of the various software development life cycle methodologies (Agile, Incremental and Iterative, Scrum-ban, Lean).
- Applicable knowledge of the IT/network/security technologies
- Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Must be a team player; support immediate and extended teams
- Character must fit and complement team
- Must be an effective verbal and written communicator
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Regular reporting on the status of assigned projects
- Identify challenges in a timely fashion
- Manage Security Front Door
- Monitor WNST communications channels and act upon requests
- Support with the preparation of Executive Presentations
- Create program charters, project plans, project cost estimates, project recommendations, status reports and executive presentations
- Drive various teams for execution of projects
- Facilitate getting the work done, support the team to remove roadblocks
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution