- Execute testing activity in the lab to verify customer experience for use of multi-platform video streaming application (Android, iOS, AndroidTv, AppleTv, Chromecast, Web).
- Generate detailed problem reports, changes requests, and enhancement proposals.
- Perform root-cause analysis, collaborate with other team members to isolate issues.
- Document and communicate testing results, collaborate with vendor QA team.
- We may employ applicants with software development skills in the development of automated test cases, if the need arises.
- Remote work capability is required for now, but on-site capability in our Ottawa lab will be expected once a return to office work can be managed safely.
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Required: Professional experience in QA Analyst or similar role
- Required: Strong written and oral communication skills (in English)
- Required: Strong collaborative skills, working well within a team is essential
- Required: Strong analytical skills and strict attention to detail
- Preferred: experience in mobile device application testing (Android & iOS)
- Preferred: experience in mobile device certification testing
- Beneficial: experience in automation scripting (Ruby, Python or Java in order by pref.)
- Graduate of a post-secondary program majoring in any technical/technology discipline
- (Engineer/Technician/Technologist), or equivalent work experience.
- Required: Fluent in English (Written, Spoken)
- Beneficial: Bilingual French proficiency (Written, Spoken)