The Product team within BRSB is at the forefront of new product innovation and enhancements to Bell’s Voice, Internet and TV services. Our goal is to continue to have the best telecommunications services in Canada from a customer perspective, and this team is critical in that mission for Bell.
Working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, the chosen candidate must have a deep understanding of and be an advocate for our customers across the country. The successful candidate will identify, develop, deploy and support the programs supporting both the next generation and existing Voice services for our customers.
Job Duties/ Accountabilities:
- Lead new product introductions, delivering on time and on budget with speed and accuracy
- Pro-actively identify and implement late lifecycle decommissioning and migration projects
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to build product & business requirements, collaboratively developing the best products possible
- Ability to understand and incorporate telecommunications regulatory environment changes into projects and product strategy or roadmaps Identify business problems to solve and processes to improve, use data to make the best recommendations for our customers and our company.
- Partner with IT, Network and operations teams to deploy new processes and projects that expand our subscriber base and improve customer experience
- Develop and execute comprehensive testing plans to validate that new processes and projects are implemented successfully, tracking results and addressing issues as they arise
- Conduct competitive analysis to ensure we are measuring against our competitors’ latest and greatest
- Simultaneously maintain product schedules and resolve issues with your product platform
- Perform root cause analysis – make decisions grounded in data and analysis
Critical Qualifications/ Competencies:
- Ability to confidently lead large cross-functional teams and influence without authority
- Enjoy problem solving
- Highly detail-oriented, with an ability to follow complex initiatives from start to finish including tracking changes
- Passion, appreciation and understanding of technology
- Tenacity to ensure that as issues arise, they are resolved quickly
- Understand the importance of detail and how it links to big picture
- Demonstrated ability to turn high-level strategic direction into well executed, user-friendly products
- Ability to understand customer experience and pain points
- Quick learner and able to hit the ground running on new initiatives
- Comfortable with analytics and able to use data to tell a story
- Passion, Adventurous, Challenge Status Quo, Respect Differences, Customer Focus
- A University degree with a focus on Engineering, Business, or Technology – MBA is an asset
- Full mastery of all MS Office products
- Experience in analysis, spreadsheet applications, and building deck ware for presentations
- Knowledge of overall business management, business processes, and P & L
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
- Prior experience in product management and/or project management
- Knowledge of overall business strategy and operations including business processes, revenue and cost components and drivers of these measures
- This is a work from home role for now, open to candidates from Montreal, Atlantic, Manitoba/ On a day to day basis.