Reporting to the Senior Scrum Master the successful candidate will work in tandem with the senior scrum master in performing scrum master and project management duties within a large cross-functional scrum team.
- Support the senior scrum master in facilitating scrum ceremonies: standups, planning, retrospectives, demos etc…
- Support the team as a coach in solving complex problems
- Ability to identify, resolve process challenges, inefficiencies and influence change both at the working level as well with external stakeholders.
- Support and lead process improvement initiatives as a servant-leader within the team
- Fulfil project management duties such as resource/activity coordination, planning, scheduling
- Tracking and reporting status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis
- Assisting product owners and teams in release planning and maintaining the release/sprint backlogs
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving;
- Helping teams achieve project goals while being aware of and sensitive to the overall business goals
- Ability to develop “agile” mindset within team and coach new scrum masters in order to develop capability across the company.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business.
- Ability to facilitate discussions with a large team (30+) in a remote working environment.
- Experience working as a scrum master/project manager in an enterprise Agile and operations environment.
- Working experience in providing consulting, leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, team empowerment, motivational best practices.
- Ability to work in a fluid environment, handle ambiguity and be adaptable to change.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira.
- Process management experience (completing process maps, and value-stream-mappings etc…)
- Familiarity with Lean process improvement best practices.
- Most importantly, strong positive attitude and willingness to learn new things!
“Nice to Haves” Qualifications/Competencies:
- Relevant Project Management/Agile Certifications: PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, PSM, SAFE etc…
- Experience in managing budgets and delivering and executing on key projects through cross functional teams
- Agile experience in both a software-focused and networking-focused environments.
- Awareness of 3gpp telecommunication standards/technologies.