The Software Release Coordinator will work collaboratively with all members of our cross-functional 5G projects and our 5G Core Team.
Collaboration will include :
- Interactions with management, architects,vendors, suppliers, developers, testers, and functional subject-matter experts.
- Program & Project Managers, the incumbent will provide input to schedules, milestones, and
- Interdependencies to ensure a timely delivery to our 5G Core technology and new 5G products/services.
- Technical background, acquired via either education or experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn and quickly comprehend new concepts and technologies
- High attention to detail, motivation and commitment to quality and customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with software development/release lifecycle management
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional working teams toward task completion
- Previous experience in an Agile environment
- Ability to make things simple and visible for variety of audiences (executive, working level etc…)
- Impeccable skills using Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc...
- Location: Anywhere in Canada, but must work within 8am-5pm EST