We are looking for a qualified candidate to ensure the role of SCRUM Master.
He will be responsible for two Agile development teams and will act as an expert for Agile methodologies and practices.
In collaboration with the product owner (PO), he will be responsible for managing the iterations and project activities as a whole, based on budget, schedule and quality required to meet customer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide and organize teams in terms of using Agile / Scrum practices and values to meet requests.
- Coordinate and facilitate daily scrum, planning and retrospective for a project team;
- Manage the activity book with the product owner and the team; facilitate the prioritization and estimation of items; identify activities and critical paths;
- Ensure communication, development, execution and escalation as needed;
- Prepare and animate Demos / Retro for each project;
- Remove obstacles blocking or slowing down teams; manage conflicts;
- Promote continuous improvement and a collaborative team environment to help teams increase productivity, creativity and innovation;
- Coach team members on the principles and best practices of Agile software development;
- Help identify and coordinate dependencies of external teams;
- Ensure visibility of the team's progress and risks to management;
- Ensure respect for values and application of the Agile process as a whole;
Qualities for this role
- 3 years minimum as Scrum Master;
- Scrum Master Certification an important asset
- Have good knowledge of different practices: Safe, Kanban, Scrum;
- Have a very good knowledge of JIRA to manage and track user stories and backlog;
- Experience with multi-site team management an asset;
- Recognized experience to motivate team development, collaboration and productivity;
- Ability to adapt, be flexible and learn quickly in a complex environment;
- Have strong leadership;
- Have a very good communication - English and French