Requisition Id : 0002883360
Samsung OEM , Triband Optimization and VoLTE Optimization exp. of 2-3 years
RF Engineer III is responsible for conducting highly complex network system administration and design engineering activities to maximize network connectivity and capacity.
Performs engineering functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, signaling systems, switches and traffic.
Responsibilities may include: performing cost justification studies; planning, ordering and deploying network components;
forecasting network/equipment needs and recommending appropriate configurations;
resolving complex maintenance problems; monitoring traffic flows to ensure call delivery optimization;
and providing technical leadership and expertise to less experienced engineers.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
5 years related work experience.
- Need to work from SLC, UT location - Remote is NOT an option
- must be eligible to work in US
* > 10 yrs RF Design experience designing and deploying cell sites in the US
* Strong RF design concepts including Model tuning, link budget, site placement / design, candidate reviews, deployment support and site turn up activities including reviewing / approving ATPs / Sweeps
* 3-5 yrs experience working on tools like Atoll, MapInfo, Google Earth, Windcatcher
* Familiar with Samsung / Nokia OEM and equipment config
* 3-5 yrs experience with triband LTE/VoLTE optimization
* Familiar with processes to create RFDS / CIQ
* Strong communication skills required and ability to work as an IC with minimal supervision
* Basic RF Optimization / Performance skills is a plus
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest