In-depth Understanding of Ericsson LTE BTS Installation, Configuration, Maintenance, and Trouble Shooting, Working knowledge
The role is a position within the Magenta Integration Team and will focus on the T-Mobile Magenta Build Macro Network Deployment, Commissioning, Integration, and cell site acceptance of Ericsson LTE cell Sites.
The responsibilities will include:
- Ability to perform pre-commission, Commissioning, Integration, Maintenance and Upgrades to Ericsson LTE cell site equipment and auxiliary equipment.
- Work is primarily with Ericsson Equipment.
- In-depth Understanding of Ericsson LTE BTS Installation, Configuration, Maintenance, and Trouble Shooting
- Create and manage Integration Ready to Proceed (INTP)
- Ensure the lasted software and the correct configurations are loaded into the equipment
- Ensure the cell site is connected to the network and integrated to become a functional part of Sprints network
- Ensure any new hardware is connected to the network and integrated into the cell site
- Seamless end-to-end LTE cell site test support and ownership of cell site planning phases to remote LTE Cell site acceptance
- Technical writing skills required to create Sprint specific commissioning, integration and LTE cell site acceptance methods of procedures
- Single point-of-contact for integration, commissioning and acceptance issues
- Technical writing skills required to create Network Deployment Custom Test Plans for feature Activations and integration testing
- Support the knowledge transfer of commissioning and Integration to other engineers
- Define key Performance indicators to ensure there are no customer experience impacts
- 3-7 years’ experience and In-depth knowledge of LTE Cell site Commissioning and integration.
- Strong working knowledge of RF wireless technologies and products.
- A demonstrated understanding of multiple backhaul network topologies and associated Radio access network (RAN) and Optical / Microwave Transmission infrastructure Proficient with Internet Protocol (IP) networking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, MS Windows products and databases.
- Working knowledge of Ericsson Element Management Systems (EMS).
- Experience integrating and troubleshoot all components of Wireless and Fixed network