The successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Overall end-to-end ownership of multiple delivery projects throughout the development lifecycle.
- Leads the quantification of requirements (process and system) for the business solution and the translation of those business needs into IT security and vendor requirements.
- Accountable to identify/raise project issues and drive the resolution of design and delivery issues with the project delivery units and to oversee the development and implementation of the business solution.
- Negotiates and confirms scope of system and process changes with key stakeholders, identifying business opportunities and options resulting from system solution design and development.
- Regularly interfaces with all appropriate stakeholders to ensure smooth transition of the business solution throughout the project lifecycle.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Responsible for actuals reporting and program/project budget and forecasting.
- Assist in project planning and costing for multi-year strategic plan, support all finance project delivery obligations following IT practices.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Project Manager
- A minimum of 3 years delivering IT security projects.
- Strong people/team leadership skills
- Strong negotiation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a fluid team environment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Extensive experience in managing project delivery involving multi-tiered systems integration.
- Strong analytical/conceptual skills
- Ability to gain management support and work effectively at all levels across the organization and across departments within our organization
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and rapid change
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Sound business acumen.
- Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Project Finance, Budget (Knowledge of SAP) and project Governance Processes.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and executing on key projects through cross functional teams
- Experienced in designing new process and governance
- Proficient in Project Management methodologies
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Identify dependencies/interdependencies
- Ability to assess and articulate customer needs/requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Problem solving
- Ability to build/document timelines.
- Project Management Certifications and or work experience equivalents
- College certificate or University degree (business, computer science)