Requisition Id : DT19
Exp. in LTE/UMTS Drive Testing, Well versed on Drive Testing Data Collection tools like TEMS, Genex, etc.
The Drive Test Technician will travel in the assigned market taking radio frequency (RF) measurements and record them into a PC.
It is an entry-level position that requires background knowledge in Cellular Technologies like LTE, UMTS, GSM, etc. Personal Computers and reading maps.
Will be the lead part of a two-person team assigned to a regional territory.
Vehicle and equipment will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform RF drive testing to carry out drive testing and signal measurement
• Able to troubleshoot equipment as needed
• Able to function consistently with minimal supervision
• Comprehend and follow testing procedures
• Well versed on Drive Testing Data Collection tools like TEMS, Genex, etc.
• Maintain functionality, store and insure inventory of all equipment
• Able to function in shifts to ensure project timelines and schedules
• Physically able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
• Able to perform data transfers using various methods
• Effective written and verbal skills
• Dress and Conduct business in a professional manner
• Ensure data integrity and follow Project file naming and organization conventions
• Understanding of basic Radio Frequency principles and technologies
• Familiar in using Drive testing tools
• PC Technician or related experience is a plus
• Must have the necessary computer skills in Window operating system
• Familiar in using MS Office suite (Word, Excel)
• Ability to efficiently read maps and plan drive routes to minimize drive time.
• Willingness to travel frequently and for extended periods of time
• Good communication skills and teamwork are required.
• Must pass background check techniques.
Responsibilities include linking budgets, system dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic analysis, site RF equipment, initial system design and dimensioning, RF coverage planning, site identification and evaluation, frequency planning and interference analysis.
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest