- 7+ years as an RF Engineer or related position.
- This role will be in Capacity planning and Special Events Management.
- The RF Engineer must have strong knowledge of Capacity planning and optimization in a Nokia networks, as well as Project management experience with Special events.
- The position will require regular cross-functional exposure to RF, Switch and Field Operations.
- The RF Engineer must have strong knowledge in both RF Theory as well as experience with NR, LTE, UMTS and GSM.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- Must have recent Traffic Engineering experience with competing carrier. Solid understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
- Experience with KPI report creation and analysis, Site/DAS traffic optimization, and Performance monitoring.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including databases creation. Moderate MapInfo skills. Knowledge of T-Mobile tools such as One Data, PowerBI and Tableau is preferred.
Minimum Required Education:
- BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent work experience required