5+ years as a RF Engineer or related position.
- This role will be in RF Optimization.
- The RF Engineer must have strong knowledge of optimization in Nokia and preferably Ericsson networks as well.
- The position will require regular cross-functional exposure to RF, Switch and Field Operations.
- The RF Engineer must have strong knowledge in both RF Theory as well as application of optimization solutions onto NR, LTE, UMTS and GSM.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- Must have recent LTE Optimization experience with competing carrier
- Solid understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
- Experience with TEMS drive test analysis.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills. Tableau, Oracle DB, Excel macros and SQL programming a plus.
- Moderate MapInfo skills. Knowledge of T-Mobile tools such as OneData, PIER, IMNOS is preferred.
- Education and Experience BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent work experience required