- 7+ years as an RF Engineer or related position.
- This role will be in In-Building planning, deployment and optimization.
- The RF Engineer must have strong knowledge of optimization in Nokia and Ericsson networks, as well experience with various DAS vendors, such as ADRF, Comscope, Corning, etc….
- The position will require regular cross-functional exposure to RF, Switch and Field Operations.
- The RF Engineer must have strong knowledge in both RF Theory as well as experience with NR, LTE, UMTS and GSM.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- Must have recent In-building experience with competing carrier.
- Solid understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
- Experience with RFDS creation, DAS system turn-up and trouble-shooting, RF Validation and optimization, Site walks and data collection, KPI report creation and analysis, and Macro mitigation.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills. Moderate MapInfo skills.
- Knowledge of T-Mobile tools such as Asset, MagentaBuilt and PIER is preferred.
Minimum Required Education:
- BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent work experience required