Atlanta RF Engineering – Customer Experience Team
- 5+ years as a RF Engineer or related position.
- 2+ years experience as an RF Engineer In Nokia LTE networks is required & 1+ year experience with Ericsson LTE networks preferred.
- An RF Engineer must use creativity and sound judgment to provide the proper design and optimization of the portion of the network assigned to them.
- An RF Engineer also has flexibility in managing their workflow on a daily basis.
- They need to use their discretion on how much time to spend on a task based on the priority set by management.
- An RF Engineer must have the ability to interface with cross-functional team members to gain the support required to accomplish their assignments.
- This position will involve detailed analysis and resolution of specific customer issues; analyzing and producing reporting for Network expansion and KPIs; supporting network upgrade planning analysis and prioritization.
- Previous T-Mobile experience is a plus. Experience with TrueCall, Nokia OSS Tools, Asset, Actix, One Data, TEMs, Power BI, IMNOS, T Insights, SON Tools, and are a plus.
- Experience with detailed analysis of specific customer issues including call tracing is required.
- Strong skillset in analyzing competitive analysis is a plus. Intermediate + MapInfo or other GIS based software skills are required.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- Solid understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
- Experience with various drive test units..
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills. UNIX, Oracle DB, Excel macros and SQL programming a plus.
- Driving record is within company compliance Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Education and Experience BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent work experience required.