Requisition Id : BCEJP00023011
Minimum of 3 years professional work experience in information security
Project Manager – Application Security
The Infrastructure Security team is a fast-paced and dynamic team within the Information Technology organization. The Infrastructure Security team is a strategic security planning and operational team that is a conduit between the Bell stakeholders and our service providers The Infrastructure Security team is responsible for the operation, processes development and enforcement of security controls that protect Bell endpoints, data and supporting networks.
Bell is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Project – Application Security who will report to the Senior Manager, Infrastructure Security.
The Project Manager will lead the implementation of any new scanning tool(s) or upgrades to existing security testing tools by coordinating with owners of downstream systems to ensure information is completely and accurately transferred. This role also will lead rolling out new and revised processes related to the new system and upgraded systems. The PM will also prepare management reports on the teams’ key performance indicators and coordinate other deliverables as needed, including updates to Exec reporting
• Facilitates work sessions, focus groups and organizes demo’s when required
• Documents project reviews, meetings, work sessions, action-registers
• Prepares all necessary documentation to formally initiate a project & monitor project developments
• Facilitates team meetings to communicate progress, status, issues, assignments and escalations
• Prepares project timelines (with input from work package owners) and assists with the determination of a project scope that is scheduled in manageable components
• Preparation & facilitation of internal and executive presentations related to project scope timeline, activities, issues, budget and progress as required
• Leads and monitors change management, communication and training activities related to the project
• Ensures that quality standards are adhered to and that projects are completed on time, on scope and on budget.
• Variances to plan will be documented, communicated, reported, and escalated if required
• Ensures that scope creep does not result by enforcing change management procedures
• Manages project sponsor expectations
• Responsible for communication management (i.e. the preparation of project, client, and executive reports)
• Escalates issues and risks to senior project management to ensure that possible workarounds or financial actions will be implemented
• Gather metrics and produce Exec level reports on operational effectiveness
• Work with cross-functional teams to prepare and develop Exec level reports
• Experience in project management within an Agile or Waterfall environment, ideally in a context with impact on operations
• Demonstrated experience in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects
• Experience in preparing and presenting Executive level updates
• Excellent organization and ability to prioritize effectively
• Excellent communication in oral and written English.
• Comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environment
• Ability to co-ordinate and mobilize technical teams
• Knowledge of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools and vulnerability reporting
• Understanding of data modelling, API technology
• Bachelor’s degree in technology-related field, or in computer science with a specialization in telecommunications, or the equivalent work experience
• Bilingual in French and English would be a strong asset.
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest