(i) Hands-on integrator (ii) AAA experience on MOP creation, Testing, and troubleshooting (iii) Working knowledge of Cloud
Responsibilities Include :
- Develop and execute AAA test plans (feature, integration, system, performance and acceptance) to validate that the software meets the requirements.
- Develop and execute MOPs to deploy AAA SW into Customer Lab and Production environments, Integrate AAA with various network elements and interfaces, develop and execute field validation and Customer acceptance test plans (ATP).
- Develop MOPs for installs and other activities like Radius/UDP and TLS based traffic migrations.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (software)
- Minimum 7 years of experience (with minimum 2 years of US based experience for onshore activities) or exception granted by Alcatel-Lucent based on technical assessment
- Experience on Nokia 8950 Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) platform
- Experience working in OpenStack and Virtual Network Function (VNF) environment
- Fully conversant with Nokia AAA solutions; HotSpot, IPAM, and VoWiFi
- Fully conversant with Integration of AAA Products with NetACT and other third-party monitoring systems.
- Hand-on deployment experience of Nokia AAA, CSD, NetACT, CBIS, CBAM
- Hand-on experience of AAA VNF instantiations and configurations using CBAM.
- Hands-on experience of AAA VNF Integration with other entities like (DRA, A10, CNS
- Hands-on experience of troubleshooting virtualized infrastructure (compute, storage, network) issues using CBIS and CLI tools.
General and Technical Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) and the ability to work well in a global team.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and an aptitude to learn new things.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze requirements and translate them into solution designs.
- Ability to analyze technical problems around product installation, configuration, integration and test.
- Ability to understand automated scripts and good to have automation script development skills
- Understanding of 3GPP standards and protocols
- Experience working in a customer facing role.
Integration and Policy Flow development related Requirements:
- Linux experience (OS installation, administration and troubleshooting)
- Web Services (SOAP, XML, REST)
- AAA Scripting: PF (Policy Flow) and TAL (Triple A Language)
- Development languages (Java, Perl, Bash & Python)
- Protocols: DIAMETER (S6b, SWx, Wa, SWm), RADIUS, LDAP
- Network security protocols (TLS, TCP/IP etc.)
- Experience with 3G/LTE network architecture, integrating with different network components, execution and verification of various call flows in AVP levels
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues utilizing Wireshark (capture and analyze pcaps) and other network traffic analyzers
- Virtualization (OpenStack, KVM, VMware)