The Contract Administrator Coordinator role will be to:
- Draft and modify standard agreements with the Legal Department support
- Standardize Co-location agreement
- Organize a simple and efficient document repository
- Manage expired agreements
- May write agreements, renewals, amending agreement
- Negotiate clauses
- Get familiarized with the Condition of License (ISED).
- Improved current processes in order to reduce cost, delay and to improve quality
- Understand the risks and the impact of non-renewed agreements
- Understand accounting principal: Accruals, capital vs. operational cost
- Contribute to the budget forecast
- Bachelor's degree in law or a paralegal DCS or any other equivalent training related to contract administr
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both languages (French and English)
- Superior French and English writing skills
- Collaborative, flexible and able to cope with multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team
- Highly-organized individual, detail oriented and process-oriented
- Agile project management oriented, an asset.
- Experience in data entry and analysis, an asset.
- Good analytical skills in finance, costing and pricing
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new concepts
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Bilingual – French and English