Working with and reporting to the Associate Director -IT Program (Program Management Office Manager for IT Systems and Delivery).
Focus is on supporting Department objectives, standardizing and monitoring effective processes and developing best practices to drive value and succeed for client groups and fellow team members.
Great exposure and opportunity to work & network with different teams and levels of management and be in a position to help influence change. This position is ideal for an individual looking to work in a very dynamic and challenging environment, partner with IT Delivery, Planning and Finance teams.
1.PEATS Tool & Project approvals Processes:
- Provide continuous process and tools support/coaching to all the partners for Bell communities (PM, business, financial primes, etc.)- be the single point of contact and SME (subject matter expert)
- Coordination and Support for funding approval process (council approvals, DD process, etc.) for IT programs/projects
- Participates in IT program planning for yearly cycle with key players
- Participate to IT Planning for yearly cycle with key players (PEATS related)
- Monitor Council approvals and performs necessary follow up to ensure funding is released in a timely manner
2.Provide support and follow up on IT Work program, projects status, etc.
- Produce various reports using excel, power point or database
- Work effectively with various team members to always understand/monitor all the IT program changes and address impacts
- Provide training and support to project team member
- Contributes and participates in various planning forums for the IT programs updates/status
- Assist departments through ad-hoc reporting, support and implementation of financial plans to achieve targeted goals
- Maintain productive working relationship with the communities and team members
3.Ad hoc initiatives and priorities
- Continually prioritize the program activities to bring the best value
- Work in a timely manner on all potential Ad hoc requests related to the IT program
Required Skills / Competencies:
- Focus on accuracy and quality of the information provided to key players and team members
- Excellent knowledge of IPC Governance process and PEATS process
- Advanced knowledge of all MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Working knowledge of Bell processes and systems, such as SAP, CATS, APSS, Fieldglass etc.
- Driven to support and train project team members
- Excellent ability to communicate
- Excellent Ability to listen, synthesize ideas and provide recommendations/solutions
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent skills in planning, organizing and prioritizing
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self starter
- Strong networking and partnership skills
Skills/ Competencies - Asset:
- Finance experience
- Database knowledge