1. Experienced Brand/Asset Management, 2. Experienced Mass Advertising & Campaigns Management, 3. Project Management Intermed
Based in Toronto you will be a core member of the team that brings the Virgin Mobile brand to life. You will use your skills to achieve the demands and requirements that the business has of the brand team and support the successful delivery of our annual brand and communications plans. You understand what it means deliver what our Members really want and expect from us, while translating this into the work that you do each day.
Major Responsibilities :
- Support delivery of annual brand marketing communications plan
- Work with Senior Brand & Advertising Manager to create briefs for development of campaign work
- Maintain brand and brand consistency with your strong creative eye and attention to detail
- Brand guidelines and standards, Overall brand management with internal/external partners
- Support delivery of brand priorities for all disciplines inclusive of Mass Advertising, Web, Campaigns, Merchandising and in-house creative services team
- Develop key brand assets for advertising and communications
- Campaign ads, Lifestyle photography & video, Brand-sell units, Sales ads and tools
- Ensure flawless execution of key marketing mix elements
- Advertising, Digital, Point of Sale Materials (campaign and ad-hoc), Internal Communication Materials
- Lead tactical ad campaigns and execution with our creative advertising agencies and in house creative teams
- Oversee media planning and buying with our media agency
- Ensure all projects are delivered on strategy, on time, and on budget in a fast-paced industry (no pressure)
Critical Competencies for Success :
- Support the Brand and Advertising team by managing the details of a complex, multi-faceted operational environment and have a detailed understanding of project planning and on time delivery
- Establish and maintain strong relationships of mutual respect
- Working seamlessly with peers. A can-do attitude is a must.
Ideal Experience :
- Proven track record of delivering above-target results in an intensely competitive environment
- Experience in a service industry where there is a direct relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience effectively analyzing marketing success and metrics
Other Personal Characteristics :
- You're both motivated and motivating
- You're highly creative individual who manages a business from the customers' perspective and who is dedicated to finding new ways to reach them in the ways they want to be reached
- You're inspired by the pursuit of excellence and always deliver on commitments. Strong problem solving skills and consistent attention to detail
- You excel at managing across functions and integrating different operational functions. Excellent organizational, project management and interpersonal skills
- You can multi-task, multi-task, multi-task like a pro.
Required Knowledge Skills & Experience :
- Undergraduate Business degree with a Marketing/Advertising focus preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in progressive marketing/advertising positions
- Combination of agency and client-side experience is a big, huge, giant plus.
- Big consumer brand experience with an awareness of youthful culture
- Microsoft Office wiz, with strong presentation and deck building skills.
- Bilingualism is another bonus.