Requisition Id : COG1234SF
Maintain , Support and add functionality to robust architecture of a mobile solution
Current need is of a Mobility Architect to lead development a flagship mobile applications for external usage (B2C). The primary roles of the Chief Mobility Architect are to provide hands-on architecture leadership, guidance and mentoring to the company's software development and design teams, be a close collaborator and trusted advisor to the CIO and CTO. In addition you will ensure the delivery of robust, high-quality, and scalable mobile solution. Individuals that are thought-leaders, with real-world experience, and the ability to collaborate across functions will find this role exciting and challenging.
Maintain , Support and add functionality to robust architecture of a mobile solution and provide thought leadership in bring new features to existing app for both iOS and Android .
• Provide technical leadership to the development team.
• Understand the long-term business objectives and suggest technical strategies to meet those objectives by introducing innovation through technology.(AR, VR , NLP , Chatbots , Cognitive Services )
• Be an evangelist and strong communicator of the architectural blueprints.
• Be responsive and decisive on adjusting product architecture as customer requirements, market conditions and technologies evolve.
• Work with the development team to translate the software architecture into design.
• Maintain all functions of Mobile Center of Excellence
• REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies and processes.
• Experience with Test Driven Development in Mobility and CI and CD in implementing of a flagship Mobile Project in the B2C space .
• Track record that includes the design and release of high-quality, high-performance enterprise software products / applications and/or mobile apps.
• Native iOS(Objective C /Swift ) and Native Android(Java) product development experience.
• Experience in Mobile Backend as Service creation in Java , .NET or Node.js
• Experience Mobile Analytics , Mobile Testing and the entire SDLC around Mobility
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest