BA with experience in security projects, Experience in Project Management, Strong Analytical and critical thinking skills, Se
Corporate security is looking for a highly motivated & result oriented Business analyst to join the information security PMO team. Under the senior manager - Project Management Office, they will be responsible for building trusted partnership and successfully driving projects/programs that increase information security posture.
Job Duties :
- Program Management - provide support to peers and senior leadership, contribute to annual planning activities, ensure timely and accurate issuance of weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, and identification and implementation of efficiency opportunities
- KPI Management - analyze, create and follow KPI for various programs with the goal of exceeding all targets
- Business analyst - Consolidate data in executive scorecards/dashboard and perform variance analysis, Review and update business processes
- Security assessment - analyze security assessment to determine the information security risk and required mitigation.
- Executive Communication - create exceptional communication material for Senior Leadership strategic and mission-critical discussions
- Stakeholder Management - effectively collaborate and communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
Essential skills/competencies :
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field. Advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-6 years experience as a BA with experience in security projects
- Experience in project management
- Seasoned and exceptional communication skills with the ability to synthesize, interpret and present complex information to senior leaders and executives
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, able to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, work well in a demanding dynamic environment
- Be highly self-motivated with proactive & creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent negotiating, decision making, organization skills
- Ability to balance risks to the company against requirements of individual project and initiatives
- Ability to influence and dealing with challenging stakeholders
- Experience with standard security practices
- Ability to cope under pressure and balancing multiple priorities
- High level of computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project)
- Bilingualism is an asset (French/English);