Requisition Id : BCEJP00021949
Development and maintenance of editorial standards and guidelines, Manage English and French web/mobile content, Support team
The Channel Communications Specialist - Quality and Editorial Standards Consultant supports the development and maintenance of editorial standards and guidelines to ensure a consistent and customer-friendly tone and voice for Channel Communications.
This role will manage English and French web/mobile content, support the Channel Communications team in plain language writing and editing, and assist with projects like content rewrites and new content development.
The Channel Communications Quality and Editorial Standards Consultant provides stewardship and support to the Channel Communications Team on new and emerging processes, standards, project assessments and elements of content strategy.
The successful candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines, strong attention to detail and exceptional interpersonal skills. They will also stay up-to-date on current trends in communication design, information design, editing and translation, and have experience helping to establish an overall content quality strategy for both English and French content.
What You'll Be Doing
Establishing standards & process management
• Maintain tone and editorial standards for the Channel Communications team across web/mobile content.
• Ensure the Bell voice and brand standards, and best practices are applied and consistent.
• Lead the maintenance and refinement of the processes, methodology and standards for content development within Channel Communications.
• Champion accessibility and readability.
• Take an active role in identifying and recommending future content improvements through an understanding of industry best practices.
• Contribute to the development of a content strategy as part of the overall sales agent experience.
• Work closely with business content owners to write, edit and translate reference and communications materials as required.
• Work directly with a team of authors and translators, and support them in creating content that is fully optimized and accessible, with a consistent tone and voice.
• Support the editorial and translation component of usability research and testing.
• Build relationships with business content owners to help the business develop a deeper understanding of and appreciation for the value of creating quality content.
• Participate on projects as a subject matter expert by assessing editorial and translation requirements, estimating work effort, providing guidance to authors and translators and doing initial copy reviews as required.
• Work cooperatively with project team members during project design and implementation process.
• Support the coordination of editing, translation and French editorial review.
• Work closely and collaboratively with cross-disciplinary project teams to design content based on user requirements and business goals.
• Share expertise, knowledge and information about editing, translation and information design with teammates.
• Manage terminology for projects and day-to-day work.
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest